Basic Principles of Chartering
New and improved 33rd EDITION
ASBA Certificate Course
The Home Study Course is designed for vessel owners or operators, importers, exporters, agents, brokers or traders who require an overview of the chartering field.
- Excellent introduction to all aspects of chartering, vessel operations and agency.
- New One on One Instruction Option: Work at your own pace and interface with your instructor. Package includes 3 hours of individual course amplification with the instructor via zoom.
Request Registration Form - CONTACT US
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Those interested or actively involved in the marine transportation industry.
- Those working in operation departments for owners/operators/charterers.
- Ship Brokers, Ship Agents or want to be!
- One and only Home Study Course
- Work at your own pace
- Offers a comprehensive introduction to marine transportation
- Easy to read and understand
- Great value at the right price
- Manage completion with a work schedule
- Certificate of Achievement upon successful completion
Basic knowledge of commonly used Dry Cargo and Tanker Charter Parties
Ship Brokers - Functions and Tools
Legal Concepts for Ship Agency and Chartering
Ships and Cargoes
It is the only course of its kind worldwide! It has been enthusiastically endorsed by our past student body as it enters its 33rd edition. The basics of chartering from A to Z are presented in a clear, concise and easy-to-read textbook copyrighted by ASBA.